Friday 17 December 2010

A good start to 2011

IBM has just asked me to manage a second programme for them at Legal & General and offered me a six-months extension to my contract with a rate increase.

All of this is really good. There are some really professional people at IBM, not least many of those who transferred over from L&G back in October, and there are some interesting challenges ahead, both in terms of the programmes I'm looking after and in helping to integrate transferred staff into IBM.

It's a new world for me because I'm far more involved in infrastructure than I ever have been before, and it's a long while since I worked at an insurance company, so it's all good personal development stuff as well.

Between this and the work I'm doing for the APM on the professional standard I ought to have a satisfying time in 2011.

No comments:

Post a Comment