Tuesday 20 April 2010

Free Programme Health Checks

I've decided to offer organisations free health checks for their business change programmes with budgets in excess of £10m.

More than ever, in these current economic times, organisations need to be sure that they are doing the right programmes, aligned to corporate strategy, in the right way and with the right people.

A programme health check or gateway review should provide reassurance, but can cost thousands of pounds. Now people can have them for free if they contact me (remember, I'm an OGC Approved Gateway Reviewer).

Why would I do it for free? Well, the market is so quiet at the moment that most of my assignments only occupy a small proportion of my time. By giving these health checks for free I'm creating a larger business network for myself, and hopefully generating plenty of goodwill that could repay me at a later date.

For more details about the offer - and it genuinely is free with no catches - visit http://www.stevesyder.com/free.htm

No comments:

Post a Comment