Tuesday 26 January 2010

LinkedIn Advertising.

The market for what I do - large scale programme management in bluechip organisations and Central Government - is so competitive that the current economic climate has had a real debilitating effect and even strong CVs like mine struggle to be noticed in the deluge recruiters are faced with.

It's important to try to "do things differently" in a bid to stand out.

I have created a PowerPoint presentation version of my CV and made it available via LinkedIn.

I've also made one-page Case Studies of some of my previous assignments available on my website - www.stevesyder.com - and on LinkedIn.

Today, I've added a LinkedIn advert to my marketing initiatives. I'm looking forward to seeing what interest that generates.

No comments:

Post a Comment